JOB OPENING! Paid and Unpaid positions:
- Joint Fostering and Adoption Panel Members (volunteer post with expenses paid)
- Part time Social Worker with experience in Fostering and Adoption
Currently we are looking for:
- Volunteers who would be interested in becoming part of our Fostering and Adoption Panel. Panel members consider the approval of potential foster carers/adopters and review the progress of existing carers and can recommend them to the Agency Decision Maker (ADM). Panel meetings take place approximately four times a year and last for 2-3 hours. We are particularly looking for Social Workers, Health and Education professionals who have worked with children in care, Foster Carers, Adopters or individuals who have been part of the care system previously themselves.
- Part time (21 hours) Social Workers with min. 3 years post qualifying experience in fosteirng and adoption including family assessments, training, supervision and support of families. You must be able to drive.
There are a number of other ways you can be involved too with Cornerstone and make a difference:
- Support us financially every time you purchase something online. Click on the picture below to read more.